FIVE episodes of NFT365 Podcast recorded on the road straight from NFTNYC
It’s been a month since the NFT365 Podcast team and professional speaker (& host of the podcast) Brian Fanzo hit New York city for NFTNYC. It was an amazing experience and after reflecting on it, we wanted to share with you all our experiences and favorite podcast episodes recorded on the road. Enjoy!
- Thanks to the portable Zoom Soundlab Podtrack 4 and an amazing SM58 Shure microphone, we were able to record a podcast episode right on the red stairs in busy Times Square! The atmosphere was electric and inspired reflections on the upcoming NFTNYC conference. Brian encouraged us all to appreciate what amazing times we are living in despite the current market conditions. He reminds us to celebrate all the great people continuing to build, empower, and press the DAMN button across every aspect of Web3.
- The next morning, the NFT365 team headed down to the Psychedelics Anonymous house (“Psych House”), only to find a long lineup outside stretching a couple of blocks. We visited with people around us in line while everyone listened in to the live Twitter Spaces taking place just inside the Psych House doors. The launch of Season 2 collection (EZU) was being announced, along with some pretty epic updates on deconstructing NFTs in their new Divine Entities Trait Marketplace. This control and customization of NFTs inspired a podcast episode recording right in line on the street. Check it out here.
- Spending so much time IRL amongst the team inspired so many great conversations. NFT365 community member, videographer, and overall BADASS Chris Carter got on the mic with Brian to talk about content creation, passion projects, and imposter syndrome. He’s been raising his DAMN hand at every turn and doing it with a smile. His journey in Web3 is full of courage, hard work, innovation, and creativity. Check out the podcast episode here featuring Chris. You may know him from his infamous productions of NFT365 game nights in the discord – he had so many fans in NYC!
- The NFTNYC conference inspired Brian to reflect on IRL marketing of NFT projects and the value of collaborations, parties, project booths, and swag. After attending several Web3 events over the past few months there is no doubt we have lots of NFT projects and NFT solutions that are willing to spend money on booths, activations, product demos and parties. Is this effective marketing? And if not marketing, what are the reasons for putting out this expense and effort amidst the chaos of the conference? If you want to hear Brian’s thoughts on these IRL efforts, what makes a good use of time and money, and how we can define success in these scenarios, listen to this podcast episode here.
- Sometimes the best podcast episodes come from organic conversations. That’s exactly what happened with friend of the podcast and NFT365 community member Travie! He and Brian went from chatting in the hotel lobby to turning on their mics while they talked all things NFTs, his transition from Web2 to Web3, being girldads, and ONE LOVE. His story will resonate with anyone needing to hear how finding what you connect with and simply being yourself is the secret sauce to success.
The NFT365 Podcast crew milked every minute of time out of their time at NFTNYC. Not only was the conference content second to none, but the atmosphere and camaraderie inspired so much creativity and sharing. For that reason, and so many others, these podcast episodes live from NY will always be special to Brian and the team. See you next year, NFTNYC!